Green

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What are some good forums or online communities for computer advice?

Webmaster Forum - Internet Marketing & Search Engine Forums

Join DateMay 2007LocationChinaPosts963

I have some specific questions that I'd like to ask about computers in general and would like to know what are some of the best communities for receiving specific advice about my concerns. For example, if I upgrade my laptop's RAM from 4GB to 16GB would that significantly impact battery life? Would any old RAM do the job, or are there real differences between brands names and do I need to only stick to manufacturer recommendations etc? I often make multiple short recordings. each lasting anywhere from 3 to 20 seconds, and later I need to combine these and add additional sounds bites and would like to know which software might be suitable for achieving such things. Windows Movie Maker under XP used to do this just fine, but for some reason the Windows 7 version just doesn't play nice!

I am not just looking for review or advice websites in the traditional sense. What I mean is that I want to be able to ask my OWN questions and get answers to my unique questions. The examples I provided above were for reference only. So, any ideas about good computer advice forums?

Thanks!

Join DateJan 2010Posts142
Toms Hardware is one of the best sites for computer related advice. If you would like any suggestions or even if you have an issue you can write a post and it will be answered until you are satisfied.
By marygoberry in forum General Marketing Replies: 0 Last Post: Jul 7th 2011, 5:43 pm By error47 in forum Forum Management Replies: 2 Last Post: Jan 31st 2009, 8:16 am By gregdavidson in forum Affiliate Programs Replies: 1 Last Post: Jun 30th 2008, 4:12 pm By adrian88 in forum General Business Replies: 19 Last Post: Jun 12th 2007, 3:15 am By wishmaster22 in forum General Marketing Replies: 2 Last Post: Jul 24th 2006, 5:05 pm You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Advertise virtually anything for relatively cheap with our full featured ad delivery system.

Supports CPM banner ads, CPM email ads, CPC contextual links and has the ability to target specific relevant areas of the site.

Not interested


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment