Hello all.

Many of you seem me around the forum and I tend to want to bring the best in my projects. We're looking for someone to join our team that knows php, ajax, and jquery to help with our file sharing website. As you can take a guess, it's in my signature. When we first launched, we had great success of getting traffic but then bugs in the code started to come and we missed a lot of time off due to our main and only coder having school and personal problems.

So he wasn't able to be online much but he did manage to add most of the features we needed, but still, school and work will keep him on hiatus for awhile.

We're excited for the new year and our upgraded site will be launching soon since the features we want isn't that much, so we really need another coder to help get those features in so we can re-launch.

We can talk about the percentage of the team over Skype as we're looking for a long-term partner.

Please PM me your details, location and skype name.

Thanks