Hi,

I am new here. Nice to meet you. I can develop Joomla Based websites at a low rate for you using Licensed Premium themes for FREE.

Cost explained below:

Plan A: $30 Theme installation with 4 or less pages, proper contents and plugins. No customization. (Your hosting and domain)
Plan B: $80 Theme installation with 6 or less pages proper contents and Plugins. No customization. (I provide domain and hosting)
Plan C: $150 or more Theme installation with 10 or less pages, proper contents and Plugins. I offer CSS, HTML and PHP customization under this package. Depending on customization and website tasks payment will be added.

My terms are negotiable according to specific requirement. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me. I have free hosting services from 250mb to upto 10 gigs. I can't assure you the uptime but it is pretty good as I am using some of them myself.

For additional pages I will charge $10. Please check my portfolio: http://skdinar.atwebpages.com

Thanks

Sahedi Akhtar Khan