Green

Monday, May 27, 2013

Looking for quality work web designer for a landing page design

I am looking for an experienced and quality work web designer to update my current landing site design to a new modern unique design that actually converts.
This is an ad that I inserted!
The site is related to Apple iTunes.
I just need one page design, using html or html 5/ajax/css/jquery. what ever it needs to make the site awesome and beautiful.

I need someone who is affordable and can finish the job in timely manner.

payment via paypal only. 15% payment will made before starting the job, the rest after final completion and hand over (including site psd design files and coded files)

contact me via PM with your portfolio link and fees for the complete job.

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment