Green

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Brainstorming design contest - Selecting upto 3 winners. $50 first prize

I'm looking to make a custom Keytar and have been having some creative "writers block" so I thought a contest for design ideas might help me along. I'll attach an image for ideas, but feel free to google Keytar for other ideas and what they are if you're unfamiliar with them.

There are some SPECIFIC things I want from the winners:

First, it needs to be a Vector file (AI is fine, Possibly some CAD formats, PM me)

Second, it needs to be TO SCALE in Millimeters.

Third, it needs to have (at minimum) a rectangle for the keys of exactly 684mm wide by 162mm high. If you want to put in keys for illustration that's cool, it's 49 keys, but the main thing I want is the outline shape and box in proper proportion.

I want shape / design ideas. I'm not looking for clip-art ready stuff, just properly dimensioned shapes that look appealing. Feel free to trace/tweak the ideas in the picture as entries, that's part of the job is getting stuff in a polished, dimensioned shape. I'm not an AI pro. These ideas need to be actually usable, durable and producable.

Contest examples.jpg

If I get enough appealing entries, I am very open to awarding additional prizes. ($20 minimum each)

Every prize winning design (or designs) will be 100% my property for use as I see fit.

I will close this contest on March 1st, and pay via Paypal in USD.
This is an ad that I inserted!
Thanks! Hopefully this will be a fun challenge for some of you.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment