Green

Friday, May 24, 2013

Cold mailing or not?

Even if it is only once, it is STILL spam.
The email it self can maybe be called spam but that depends on who is getting it. If its a moody little business man who hates the world, then he will call it spam. If its a business who happens to need a website, then its an advertisement or simply.. an email.

Malky66 said:"someone who has to spam my inbox to get work". I'm not spamming anyone as they only get 1 email. To spam your inbox I would have to repeatedly send you a message like spamming on a forum.

So let's please step away from the "spam" subject. It's called "cold mailing" because the person who is receiving the mail is not expecting it. You cant tell me that you have never had a lead and then called or emailed the person.

Advertising is sadly something I cant afford. So i'm looking for a free of charge way to let people know who I am and what I do.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment