Green

Friday, May 24, 2013

How does Google Affiliate Network work?

Has anyone here signed up for the google affiliate network as yet?

I would love if some one would tell me exactly why one would love to use GAN?

Though I am signed up, I just wanted to know what is the best reason why I could use GAN? how better it is from CJ, Azoogle and others?
This is an ad that I inserted!
----------------

In case you are signing up for GAN:
One more thing, when many of you guys who haven't signed up apply to sign up, please enter your original email id that you used to purchase your domain name of the site that you're entering otherwise they wont accept your application and you would have to write back to them stating that you've purchased this domain using this email id. I had to tell them everything clearly and they accepted my application after disapproving it.

----------------

So guys, please tell me what you think about GAN ?????? Google Affiliate Network ?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment