Green

Friday, October 18, 2013

$7 Images Creation

First we have >
[IMG]

That is a monotype corsiva D on a Pi symbol.

That I would like in some sort of greyish scale to use as a "repeat" backround image for other images. For this $2 - I require a copy of this

How should this be accomplished I need to know more, you are thinking yes?

So this this and this if you look at the backgrounds and the repeated image in the background this is what we want to use this for next

So the image 260 by 120 with a dark/black/nr black background containing previous "repeat" grey scale image is what is required next
For this $2 - I require a copy.

Next looking at the three images marked "this" above we see words. The top words are in gold the hex number is #D9C264 the font used was Book Antiqua the words or numbers underneath the gold words are an off white

Reproduce these same images but with clearer crisper mirrored text.


Please note check here
Resize your browser so it is about 320 width and see how these images scale down when the browser is resized when on a page (you need to scroll down a little to see them on the page).

I need the images to still look nice and have clear crisp text when such things (resizings) occur.
$1 each = 3 - I need a copy of each of these

Total $7

I just need .png
I will own them fully.

Payment by PayPal

Any questions?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment