Green

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Next/Previous in a Slideshow-script

Edit: Oh, I just realized there is a Programming --> JavaScript sub forum. I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong category, any moderator feel free to move my thread! Sorry again!

Hi!

I don't know anything about JavaScript but I've found a simple Slideshow-script which I like. For example, if you click on 3, image number 3 will show up in the Slideshow. I also managed to Google some code that makes it swipe through the images automatically with a 5 second interval. The only thing I miss with the script is "Next"/"Previous" links to be able to go through the image sequence directly instead of having to wait 5 seconds. I would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me out with this!

I'm attaching what I believe is the important part of the code:

    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Previous    Next