Green

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ADHit.me Official Thread - Earn more than $5.00/1000 Short URL

We have just launched a brand new site that you can get paid for short links.

http://adhit.me


You can get paid up to $5.10 CPM (per 1000 views of your short URL) depending on the country.

ADHit.me is totaly look like adf.ly, but we are trying to beat adf.ly in payment rates

Earning are automatically paid to you monthly otherwise AND the special thing is that you can contact us at any time to get paid in the next 24 hours when you have reached a total of $5.00 or more.

We are offering 20% referral commission for our users.

I will be always here for any support you can PM to get my skype

WARNING: Scammers please stay away, our team are checking all the time for scammers or cheaters and We will not hesitate to ban them.

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment