Green

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How do I promote a new blog?

To promote my blog, I generally advertise on a variety of promotion forums in addition to having links to my blog both in my signature (if permitted) and in the website field that can be found on most profiles. I also use social media to promote my blog and my latest posts (Facebook, Twitter and G+ being my primary social media outlets).

In addition to that, I've also joined a variety of blogging communities and recently went to my first blogging event where I was able to do a lot of networking. One thing to keep in mind is that you should post consistently when you do begin to get readers and even before that. People like to know that you aren't just going to dropped of the face of the Earth at any moment and most people seem to like schedules.

Hope that helps!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment