Green

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lost my business looking for a fresh start

So i was exporting goods from Asia to Europe, but not long ago the business went to hell and it got shut down permanently. /end

I am now looking for a fresh start and i have no idea what to do, so if anyone have any tips please let me know. I dont expect to earn much in the start i just want something new to do that can later generate money.

The thing is i cannot do or use anything that includes Paypal. I had several visa cards and accounts and they all gotten blocked for no reason with quite much money on them (several hundered USD). So i am SICK of that company and i wont use it so i created a moneybookers account.

So i need suggestions what i can do to start up again, but remember i CANNOT use paypal to get paid.
This is an ad that I inserted!
Ive been thinking of getting into affiliate marketing for example as i still have my own registered company, but i dont know where to start and that goes for everything. The competition online today is so intense that starting now with pretty much nothing is very depressing and gives me no motivation because everything has been done 10.000 times.

So please give me some tips on how i can start making money again, my savings wont last forever...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment