Green

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Popular cheating spouse/employee software and website with real sales

The BIN was mistype but has been corrected. Thank you for the notice.

Also above it states -
Content Unique To Site:No
It IS unique to the site and no copies exist.

I am not sure how to edit that data.

OK This site changed my info - or something strange happneed. - Above is not listing the proper traffic stats and other data. Please see screen shots for proper info.

I am trying to edit it and wasted a bump in trying to edit the info. And its very hard to get any help here...

Will try to relist this properly.

The contact us link on this site goes to twitter. How do I get help from a moderator? All my traffic and earnings data is not being listed above... in the designated area

Unique Visitors (monthly):1300Revenue (monthly):$200 - 600Content Unique To Site:YES


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment