Green

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Need help with site - looking for a new site admin, help fixing busted site

Honestly, we know nothing about web dev. I couldn't even say I know how to access the logs.

The busted images - they are loaded onto Amazon S3, they worked properly, and then completely randomly they stopped. That's the problem. We've had this happen a couple times where images we've uploaded just stop working randomly, even though they worked for days/weeks/months previously. We did just recently switch servers, but these are all ones that have been loaded on Amazon S3 and are giving us fits there after they've been on there for days.

I wish I could help you more with details. I truly don't have any insight into the whys and wherefores. We're looking for someone to go under the hood and maybe provide insight into what is broken and how much it might cost to fix it.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment