Green

Thursday, November 14, 2013

What's The Very Reason Why You Are Here On DP?

I am here on DP because I want to learn something from my fellow DP members. It would be on the field of marketing and business.

I strongly believe if you take time to dig deeper on the sub-categories you can get gold nuggets, your very source of income in the future. DP is a gold mine. You can find gold here if you only know how. You can not simply ask a question and post it as a thread, wait for other DP members to answer. You need to do the search coz you never know the same question has been asked before and valuable answers are there. Besides, what's the use of the search button anyways?

I have learned valuable lesson here on marketing and business - you need to take action and be ready to do what it takes in order to make it all happen. Most DP members are also friendly and share what they learn without being harsh on you.

I have been a member of different members but I always come back to DP.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment