Green

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Will Write Applications For Free (mobile/desktop)

Ok guys, listen carefully.
This is an ad that I inserted!
There is a family out there that needs help and their situation is really bad.

The parents were left without job and they have no income for their kids in order to provide them food/clothes and everything they need to live.

I decided to write Applications for you (Mobile/Desktop) ENTIRELY free for this good cause and accept your donation at the end, in order to support them.

I have many years of experience and the code that I offer is good and reliable.

iOS/Android/Windows/Mac OS X... Any platform...

You name it and I code for you... again, all you have to do is donate at the end.

PM me with your requests, thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment