Green

Thursday, April 25, 2013

If You Lost Everything Today, Where Would You Start First?

TEN STEP PROCESS IF YOU'RE STARTING FROM SCRATCH

1- I would borrow $20 from any of my friends. if don't have friends then I'll write 10 articles on some hot topic and sell each article for minimum of $2 here at DP, and make $20.

2- Then I'll buy a domain name plus hosting.

3- Get an autoresponder account like free account at GetResponse, or $1 trial of aweber

4- Search on Google for a free PLR ebook related to my niche e.g internet marketing, and download it.

5- Then I'll download the free mind mapping software, and make a mind map of the important points given in that ebook.

6- Then I'll download the free CamStudio software and make a 15-30 minutes movie by explaining the mindmap.

7- Then I'll extract the audio from the video file in mp3 format.

8- Then I'll transcribe the audio file and make a pdf report.

9- Then search for free online ecover making sites and make ecover for the pdf report, dvd cover for the video and cd cover for the audio.

10- I'll install the wordpress on my domain and make a squeeze page and download page, and upload everything on to my site, and start promoting it in the forums related to my niche and build a list of at least 200-300 subscribers.

It'll only take you 3-4 days to accomplish everything as laid down in the above 10 steps. Later on when you have a 200-300 subscriber list you can do adswaps to grow your list and promote affiliate products or make your own product and sell to that list.

So this is the process i'll do if i lost everything and if i have to start from scratch.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment