Green

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Paypal is limited , i can't do anything :(

hi all

i opened my paypal in cyber cofee (public place) and get limited after that ; so my paypal is limited and if i want to make end for this one i click on :
Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation
This is an ad that I inserted!
and i get
Oct 5, 2012 Confirm your credit cardTo confirm you are the credit card owner, we'll charge a small amount to your credit card. After you confirm the amount, we'll credit your PayPal account for the amount charged. Waiting for your response

ok then i click resolve it take me to an paypal page it says : put informations of your cc i put but i says that the cc is already suscribed and i lost 1$ for evry act :'( (i recieve a code of paypal and if i want to delete my cc from paypal i can't and when i contacted them i didn't recieve the solution can youy help me :(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment