Green

Thursday, May 2, 2013

80$ Logo contest and 2. price on 10$

Thank you for your posts, i really appriciate. I forgot to say: I need it within 5 days, so i will end contest soon.

@logoesdesign: I like you try different thing, but the space rocket? And to many different styles, space rocket, special G, the t looks like a cross etc. I dont like the G, it looks like it has a beard. Need more "class"...

@jhorrom: It is not the style i am looking for.

@Sapart: Great you want to participate, but please post here - so everybody can see feedback.

@Khai Budz: The logo and twitter "icon" does not fit together. And the text itself needs a little more attitude.

@Urber: The best entry so far! I like the idea of make the letters size start smaller and grow. And the graph. But the colors are to light, and i am not sure it should be with the white background.

I think @logoesdesign has the best colors, but the overall look and feel from @urber is absolutely the best so far.

Thank you so far, keep em comming and i give feedback!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment