Green

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chitika made me 12 $+ in 8 months... Should I laugh? Should I cry?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, since Chitika generated me income of 12 $+ in 8 months time.
This is an ad that I inserted!
We ran campaigns on travel sites, well established ones and have only managed to squeeze this amount out of them.

I think ads are not targeted well enough, their relevancy could be better and also the fact that most countries aren't supported, so blank space appears when someone from an "unsupported" location kicks in.

Any ideas, suggestions,... compassion?


View the original article here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Sydney- My name is Amanda and I am the new Publisher Acquisition Manager here at Chitika. Please feel free to reach out to me at referral@chitika.com so we can work together to optimize your ads. I can also suggest other ways to earn money here at Chitika.
Thanks
Amanda

Post a Comment