Green

Friday, June 28, 2013

Looking for a VA from India

Hello Guys,

I am looking for some reliable and affordable with sufficient skills in webmaster Field from india.

The skills i would need is as follow : -

1. Building Back-links (I Will give access to VPS and Magic Submitter Software)

2. Build websites (Using a framework I will provide (Drag and Drop GUI), Training will be given (you will get paid for training period as well)

3. Manage affiliate campaigns (includes building the affiliate blog,writing or outsourcing review,building backlinks, tracking progress and send reports to me)

4. making videos (Easy 4-5 slide videos usign PPT) , Submit them to youtube , build links for them and then track progress.
This is an ad that I inserted!
5. Sometimes do some research work

Let me know how much time you can invest and what is your price hourly or if you want a monthly commitment that would work as well.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment