Green

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Real Unique Visitors ! Starting: 10,000 ONLY $10

Hello DP,

I m here with NEW offers! I can provide REAL UNIQUE VISITORS ! If you have any questions, send me pm or post your question here.

10,000 Real Unique Visitors - $10
20,000 Real Unique Visitors - $18
30,000 Real Unique Visitors - $26

Need More visitors? Just PM with the amount :)

Your campaign before you starting getting visitors,it must set it up. You have to wait 24-48hours or more for this. Always i m trying to provide quality traffic for my customers.
This is an ad that I inserted!
Campaign restrictions

* Additional pops including javascript prompts, windows that load with your website, windows that load when a user exits your website, automatic download boxes, etc..
* Sound (background or flash)
* Scams, Viruses
* Scripting that alters a user's browser
* Adult or illegal content

Campaign Stats?

Yes! I can provide real time stats for your campaign !

Reviews?

Of course! I can provide 2 reviews with 2,000 visitors for $2 each.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment