Green

Friday, June 28, 2013

Can a new search engine survive with google, yahoo & bing?

I think I can, I think I can... :)

Look, competing with Google? Yikes. No way.

But as always, niches can be king and dominating a niche can be done many ways - one of which is by offering a valid search engine.

I don't need to make as much as Google, Blekko, Dogpile, Ixquick, DuckDuckGo, etc, to offer a viable product and if not 'compete,' than still succeed financially. Plenty of room underneath the big fish, and it's a world of internet traffic, tabs, and options.

I'm launching my search engine next month. I don't expect to rock the world, but certainly have a strong plan to carve out a significant chunk. :)

Gross I just had an ant on me. New place. :(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment