Green

Friday, June 28, 2013

Looking for help bringing targeted, real forum members

Hello DPers. I need someone (who is professional) to help me get forum members to join/post in a sports related website. I am not interested in fake posts, paid posts or any of that. This is a forum that I need someone to go out and find fans of the sports team and get them to sign up.
This is an ad that I inserted!
If you can handle this, I am very happy to discuss how much you want per successful active user. Spamming people is not an option, it needs to be done professionally. I understand it is not an easy task, so payment is easily negotiable per YOUR terms.

btw, DO NOT PM ME WITH TRAFFIC OR PAID PER POSTING OFFERS. I will just delete the messages angrily.

Thank you for your interest!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment