Green

Friday, June 28, 2013

Don't use Freelancer.com if you don't want to lose money

I am extremely disappointed with freelancer.com. It's been almost a year that I haven't used them and when I used the website 3 days ago, it is taking money from my paypal account daily... I don't know but I don't remember subscribing into something related to them and when I checked, they implemented a monthly membership fee of 4.95 or something.

I searched the internet and found tons of complains from their victims...

I read somewhere that they really scam people buy using some bidders. For example, you post a project, their representative will place a bid and when he won, he ask you to create a payment milestone and deposit money. The winning bidder then abandon you. When you contact customer support, they will freeze your fund until the bidder respond - and that won't happen anymore... So they have your funds and you have no chance of getting it back...
This is an ad that I inserted!
Just stay away from Freelancer.com - a company that is not owned by American in US is scary as hell...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment