Green

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

bad vibration from washing machine

Hey,

I had the same problem with my washing machine too! Let's assume your washing machine is not defective...

If it's not defective, you need to level the machine. First of all, that means making sure you put the clothes in as evenly as possible. Second of all, get a "level" out and make sure the machine itself is perfectly level. The washing machine will have adjustable legs and you will need to adjust these until the machine is right.

My washing machine started to vibrate when I moved. After I re-level the machine, problem solved.

Also, on most washing machine, if you tilt it forward, you will hear a clicking-sound which is the self-leveling mechanism. Check your owners manual to see if your machine has this, or if there is a different way to activate it. Otherwise, you'll need to get down and level the legs yourself.

I had to do a bit of both. I did the self leveling, and then a few minor adjustments myself by twisting the legs, and everything was good to go after that.

Hope that helps!

Of course, if the machine is old and use to work, then it's probably dead and cheaper to buy a new one than start repairing.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment