Green

Saturday, July 20, 2013

FB Fan Page Cover Picture Contest $10, Gaming Niche.

I think title says it all, I need a cover picture for my Facebook fan page the fan page is going to represent psgamers.net you can incorporate the logo if you want, just go to the site save the logo. Must represent PlayStation gaming only, no xbox or nintendo characters in the image, I don't really know what I want so anything goes hence the contest.

The Fan page already exists so look it up (PSGamers) and if you can show me what the image will look like on the page, just PM me if you need anything else.

Payment via PayPal
This is an ad that I inserted!


View the original article here

1 comments:

Top SEO said...

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. agen judi bola

Post a Comment