Green

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Um wtf. Why did I get a warning for making a valuable post?

So earlier today I made a post about the extreme tracking tool which is a free tool that webmasters can use to see where their traffic is coming from not only based by referral and google keyword searches, but geographically. I probably spent a good 20 minutes writing up the post because I thought it would be useful. I only recently learned you needed a certain number of likes to start threads in the marketplace so I am trying to make valuable posts people might like.

For my efforts, I got my post deleted AND I GOT A WARNING for "running up post count / post has no value". WTF? IT HAS NO VALUE?


This is VERY unfair. Why should 20 minutes of my time be completely wasted for no reason? Why is a post I thought that was valuable to others simply being brushed off as "having no value"? Can someone please reverse this. How the hell am I supposed to use this forum to make money if the staff delete everything I do? I've been a member here for YEARS. This is complete bull.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment