Green

Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Like Thread

I'll add my 2 pence worth. :p

I like the speed of the forum now. It's blazingly fast in Chrome.
I like the fact that this forum doesn't make me puke (unlike WF). It's very diverse (sections on a lot of different topics) and not just populated by people trying to shove a stupid spam links product down your throat.
I like the posts by some very smart people on here (for example, deathshadow I think s/he/it's called - read his/her/its posts, they are very informative about design, CSS and HTML) in quite a few sections. Even Politics and Religion.
I like malky66's and Frost1's avatars.
Sometimes Shawn makes me want to bang my head against the wall (I haven't even bothered posting about the latest PayPal/Instant Pay problems :p), but I respect him for how he (and the mods) have worked hard to transform DP.
I like (and dislike) the crybaby SEOs/webmasters - it can be a source of amusement sometimes.

Is that enough likes for you? :p


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment