Green

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bidvertiser scammer

As always you talk shit without knowing nothing... :)
I use adsense in other sites, lol, wtf are you saying? banned? Do you know me or my other sites before talking? ahahah! Don't take it personal, but you are a little too biased, "mate"...

1) I use Bidvertiser only in my streaming sites, because adsense is not allowed. :)
2) They are shaving and not answering support emails.
3) I have only european traffic, and they are only displaying "RevenueHits" banners, so they are not over-protecting their advertisers, they are only shaving from "Pending Balance" (Money to be payed and already confirmed), not from "Next Payment" (The earnings are to be verified), but maybe you didn't know this.

4) From my point of view, Bidvertiser is not a wonderful network and earnings are like 0.01$ per click from European traffic, so is shit ...
5) Yes earnings are low, but I use this network in side-projects only and I'm testing it. I don't claim I found the worse scammer on earth, but only that they treats like shit little publishers.

Thanks for all those replies and sorry for my bad english, i hope the others will understand what i'm talking about... :)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment