Green

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pop-under on Amateur Sites - Over 25.000+ Visitor Daily!

I want sell a pop-under at my amateur network.

Most of traffic (over 25K uniques daily), comes from US and it's high quality adult traffic. No tgp, blind visitors,...

Price for a month is $650 or $35 per a day (trial) if the spot is not taken.

If you purchase spot for a month, one extra week will be added as a bonus.
This is an ad that I inserted!
Discount for a long term deal.

You can also contact me via ICQ (484 261 062), Skype(p r o u s e r 2 9) or send me an email.

Only ONE spot will be sold at time!

Website list: http://hidetxt.com/hidden/45283166.png

Ps: please keep in mind that actual number you will see at your website may be lower due to pop-under blockers.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment