Green

Friday, October 4, 2013

150$ One Page Website Design (No Logo or Coding Required) (4 days)

I need a great design for a flagship website of mine. The competition will take place in two stages:

Stage 1: You design the front page as per the specification documents attached. I provide feedback and amendments along the way to ALL participants.

Download the website specification - Click Here (READ IT THOROUGHLY)

Stage 2: If you win, I send the money via paypal to you. You will also have to create a contact us page (based on the design template you create, this is very easy)

Additional Information:
Please download the information pack on the website here and it also contains the logo for you to useIt's just a one page website design so should be quite quick and I've outlined exactly what I want with examples in the specificationThe website will be coded using HTML (you don’t need to code it but please bare this in mind when designing it)You can enter/re-enter as many times as you likeI reserve the right to cancel the competition if no one enters/I can’t find a suitable winner.I will aim to close this competition off by the 26th April 2013.

Submissions VIA PM or in the thread. But you MUST post in the thread if you PM me for your entry to count.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment