Green

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Logo Contest - 48 Hours Only! - $45 To Winner!

Hey all,

I'm in need of a logo for a new website I've started at http://thepepp.com/

Here's all the details:

The slogan for the site is "Add Some Flavor To Your Life"

It's a site that brings you the best, and most interesting/quirky info on the internet. You can see a couple example posts on the site now.


"ThePepp" is named after the spice black pepper, which is added to food to give it flavor.

I envision the text "ThePepp" with a pepper shaker above it shaking pepper on the letters. Please be creative. I like that idea, but if you can think of a better design please showcase it!

I don't have any requirements on color. Please use what you feel looks best, but keep in mind pepper is usually black/brownish.

The site's audience will be both male/female between the ages of 22 - 45.

I love logos that are simple, have a clean design, and have friendly colors (examples: http://businesstoolreviews.com/files/2011/05/web20-logo-ideas.jpg)

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll also provide feedback as submissions are entered. Winner will receive $45 via paypal upon contest ending.

Let's see whatcha got!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment