Green

Friday, November 1, 2013

Moved Drupal from Development to Production - IE won't load Stylesheets

I developed my Drupal 7 site in a sub-folder of one of my portfolio sites, tested a move to a sub-folder in another of my portfolio sites. Everything worked fine in all browsers.

I then moved the site to a different hosting provider as a subdomain of its parent site. Here Internet Explorer won't load the stylesheets, even though the site works fine in all other browsers.

I did set the "Aggregate and compress CSS files" feature and clear the cache, because I know Internet Explorer has issues with loading more than a certain number of stylesheets.

The site is a sub-theme of Zen. The only stylesheet that I personally added was my style.css. Everything else came with the theme.

I have searched everywhere for an answer without success. Does anyone have any suggestions?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment