Hi all from a newbie to this forum. I have a really great domain name that I registered over 20 years ago. I have not taken advantage of its potential and now feel it would be better in the hands of someone else. I guess I am not supposed to mention the name here...so I won't...suffice it to say it is a single, highly searched word with a .org suffix. I have read heaps of advice and cautions, but, I am getting more and more confused as to the best/safest method to use to sell this name (estimated value over $50,000). I do not want to be scammed, defrauded, ripped-off...and want to get the highest price possible that in a SAFE manner. I guess I will need to use an experienced broker and escrow service (??) I guess I am also getting very paranoid reading about all the 'look good' scammers out there and do not want to get ripped off! So, some honest advice from some very experienced forum members would really be appreciated! I only have the basic free membeship so don't refer me to any fourm or sub-forum threads that requires a higher level of membership. Thanks in advance. Eddie