Hi. I do artwork at my bookshop in downtown Omaha and to try and increase my customer base i started a twitter account, #drawntastic. I've been doing some celebrity artwork and posting it on twitter by sending a notice to the celebs acct to come to mine and see it. That part is not a problem. The part i'm not comfy with is the tweets of mine visible in my twitter stream of the contacts i've been trying to make. i'd rather someone not see the number of letters i've sent out). its not been too many yet but it would be a lot longer if i didn't feel anyone could look at my out-going tweets and see how hard i'm trying to make contacts. Also, i used to do half-finished artwork and mail it to the celeb for them to send back and have finished if they would like me to. I'd send out a lot of these thru twitter but again do not like the long list of my tries at contact. is there a way to hide these ?

also: if i cut a photo from my gallery or cut a tweet (that i sent out myself) from my stream is it gone on their end too ?

David