Hi,

I am using my disavow tool to remove bad, spammy, junk, irrelevant links to one of my sites.
Trying to save a good site that was crashed - prolly by Penguin in mid 2012. Couldn't get it ranked in the top 100

I need your advice on this...

1) English language site got a bunch of spammy backlinks. Google Webmaster Tools shows 250+ links that are 100 % spam/trash/irrelevant from WordPress spam content farms, linkfarm directories.

2) AWSTATS sees DIFFERENT links - not as many, but shows traffic from a bunch of Russian, Asian, Ukrainian sites that have nothing to do with my site's subject...

3) Sometimes I don't see, cannot find my link on those pages... maybe they are cloaked? Google sees them, AWSTATS too, but I cannot... not visually...

4) I type in "www.mysite.com" in Google, because it shows more sites with more links than the "link:www.mysite.com"... and I found 9100+ spammy backlinks! Oh my LORD! Most of them from webmaster/SEO/site stats sites like http://www.markosweb.comhttp://www.pagesinventory.com and others...

Questions:
-those (described at 4.) 9100+ links, prolly like 8.000 at least are spammy SEO, site stats, link farm, content farm pages should be purged... how do I do it? (I normally copy-paste the links into a .txt file and upload to the Google Webmaster Tools) >>> but this work could last 1 month (provided that I can list 266.66 link per day and upload the file every day!)
-any other way to clear the spammy pages?
-do I have to purge/erase/disavow those webmaster/SEO/site stats pages? (irrelevant clones with links to my sites, they look like WHOIS pages, but there are thousands... they multiply like bacteria, I would personally get rid of them...)

Right now I am focusing on purging the 100 % senseless spam and the linkfarm directory backlinks. My greatest dilemma is about those SEO/site stats pages... technically they are spam as well, but their purpose is different (so not malintended)...

Advice?