I have an upcoming product to the market and need a quality logo designed. I have had some issues on the past with designers on DP before with not completing the work. So here is what I would like done to be considered.

The product is a Chewing Gum and called "SpeedBurst Gum"

If you would like to design my logo please provide a rough "logo" which I can base your work off of. As well as contacts for the last 2 people who have used your services. This is a requirement so I can verify you will not stop designing mid way through the process.

In addition to the logo I will need a website created in the future. The person who I choose for my logo will be the first contact for the website design.

Some things I am looking for in the logo,

*The top line of the S to connect to the B in burst
*SpeedBurst is one word, with Gum being the second word
*Underneath SpeedBurst Gum have a line or zig zag underlineing the words

As far as budget goes, it depends on the work done and the quality. I am looking to pay in the $XX range and pricing can be discussed on a case by case basis. Remember that I will need a site design done in the future as well so this could start a long term relationship with more work in the future.