Hello, I want to sell this WordPress powered Cars Blog here: TuningForge

Description: It's a project I started some time ago, it features car tuning articles, news and reviews. The blog has only unique, well-written, quality articles.

Most of traffic that the site received recently come from Google. The traffic spikes in Analytics are successful posts on reddit that can generate up to 10k visitors on a day. You can earn money with the blog either by AdSense, or by affiliate marketing if you sell car parts.
Content is extremely easy to get. My site's e-mail address is stored in the database of various car tuners which will send you press releases and high quality photos via e-mail. Another way to do it is from websites.

Reason for selling: It's really not a pleasure for me to sell it because I've put a lot of work in building it, but I have to do it because I need the money quick.

What you get:
- domain name (registered at Namecheap.com - free push to your account)
- entire site's database with posts
- all images
- Facebook page
- a guide on how to improve it (on request)
- premium WP theme with license
- a database with 100 posts already written, that can be instantly added to the site (XML & SQL type)

I will only accept PayPal payments. Contact me if you have any question.