Green

Friday, April 12, 2013

$35 Logo Contest For Jally

Hello friends!
I currently giving my digital agency a new desin-makeover. I have the colors, fonts etc. But now i need your help with a new updated version of the logo!

The official colors are the blue base color #41b7d8 and the orange #e95c33.
The fonts for headers are Avenir 45 Book for headers and Helvetica Neue 55 Roman for the body of copy.

I added a pdf in which you can se the PDF-template we are using with the correct font and colors.
I have also uploaded an image of the current logo.

You do no not have to do a copy of the current logo straight off! I just want something clean that looks serious and trustworthy for a company that sells webdesign.

The winner gets $35 through PayPal!
Good luck!
This is an ad that I inserted!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment