Green

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shopping Cart Dilemma

Hi
This is an ad that I inserted!
I have a bit of a dilemma because what my client wants isn't standard with any of the shopping carts I have experience.

First question

Does anyone know of a shopping cart that allows you do display options visually? So if you have a choice of fabrics etc etc rather than them being named in drop downs they can be images with check boxes. If you take a look at the link below it will explain exactly what I mean.

http://trialsites.ihoststudio.com/trialsite365041/website/

Second Question

My client wants people to complete a quite complex form so that they can have details of their customers measurements. They need the visitor to be able to login at any time and update this. Again I don't know of any cart that allows this.

If anyone can advise I would be very grateful :)

Thanks in advance

Dee

PS If not a shopping cart any other suggestions are welcome.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment