Green

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

XManager Cheap Uploading services, youtube uploading, rapidshare uploadng

Hello i want to offer my new service,that im uploading from very fast network your videos.All is you need to give me in rar,zip wmv video and instructions inside for descriptions tags title...etc etc.

I can upload for world best video services like youtube,megavideo and more video sites.

I can upload also xxx videos or some related about xxx.

If you want some cheaper than me you can contact me or add me on

skype : xmanag3r

Also, in any related uploading job, like on uploading something to rapidshare etc etc, i can do it that also for warez forums :)
This is an ad that I inserted!

PM if you want more info

Regards,
X Manager


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment