Green

Friday, May 10, 2013

$40 FUN Personal Business Card Design Needed

I need a personal business card design front and back.

Stuff that will need to be on the card below.
This is an ad that I inserted!
I have uploaded a psd. file of a cartoon/mascot person that I would like used in the design. Click Here To See And Download.

Place for first and last name

Place for phone number

Place for twitter address

Place for email

And somewhere on the card the words "THIS IS THE DAY"

The Real Name, Number, Twitter and Email Info will be given to the winner to update.

Post All Business Card Here

I will try to pick a winner on or before February 24 9:00pm cst

I reserve the right not to choose a winner, to pick a winner early or continue the contest if needed.

Desired File Formats .psd file and format that is compatible with VistaPrint

Winner will be paid with PayPal.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment