Green

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just a bad review about Epom ads network

I write this in order to prevent other publishers lose time for this ads network.

My website is http://kissmanga.com/

I cannot place google adsense on this manga website, CpmStar ads has only "so so" profit so I try to find another ads network.

2 weeks ago I read about Epom in digitalpoint, so I decided to give them a try.

I placed its 728x90 banner in best spot of my website, the first three days the profit was good (about 35$, then 70$, then 32$).

Suddenly I lost all my revenue, the revenue became 0 (include the first three days). And carry on the next days, there is a lot of impression but revenue always 0.

I uploaded the pic

[IMG]

I tried to contact them via email but must wait very long time to get the answers, usually I will get answer after 48 hours. And the answers were useless, could not resolve my case.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment