Green

Monday, June 17, 2013

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected HELP!!!

I am freaking out, I was trying to confirm something in my account, and then I got this error and now I am totally locked out of doing anything in my blog. I keep getting this error on a white screen:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/azcubed/public_html/wp-content/themes/happychevron/functions.php on line 2

My page was working fine, and now I can't open anything. I really don't know what to do. This is the code in the PHP file. I am not a coder, so please be specific in telling me what to fix.
This is an ad that I inserted!

require_once( get_template_directory() . '/lib/init.php' );/** Remove the post meta function */remove_action( 'genesis_after_post_content', 'genesis_post_meta' );remove_action('genesis_meta', 'genesis_load_favicon');/** Child theme (do not remove) */define( 'CHILD_THEME_NAME', 'happychevron' );define( 'CHILD_THEME_URL', 'http://www.beautifuldawndesigns.net' );add_image_size( 'post-photo', 660, 250, true );/** Add support for custom background *//** Add support for custom header */add_theme_support( 'genesis-custom-header', array( 'width' => 1000, 'height' => 300 ) );/** Unregister secondary navigation menu */add_theme_support( 'genesis-menus', array( 'primary' => __( 'Primary Navigation Menu', 'genesis' ) ) );add_filter('genesis_search_text', 'happychevron_search_text');function happychevron_search_text($text) {return esc_attr('Search the site...');add_filter('genesis_search_button_text', 'happychevron_search_button_text');function happychevron_search_button_text($text) {/** Add support for 3-column footer widgets */add_theme_support( 'genesis-footer-widgets', 3 );/** Customize the post info function */add_filter( 'genesis_post_info', 'post_info_filter' );function post_info_filter( $post_info ) {return 'By [post_author_posts_link] · [post_comments] [post_edit]';/** Customize the post meta function */add_filter('genesis_post_meta', 'post_meta_filter');function post_meta_filter($post_meta) {return '[post_categories before="Filed Under: "] · [post_tags before="Tagged: "]';add_filter('genesis_footer_creds_text', 'custom_footer_creds_text');function custom_footer_creds_text($creds) {$creds = 'Copyright © 2012 · Designed by beautiful dawn designs';/** Add date block before post title */add_action( 'genesis_before_post_title', 'custom_post_date' );echo '';PLEASE help me!!!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment