Green

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My 2013 SEO discovery

Hi guys? You all know about Panda and Penguin update right?

One of the effect from those update is it become hard to rank a mini site which contains less than 10 pages.


Yup.. that's true. I'm having trouble ranking a niche site of mine.

But surprisingly when I move the site from my hosting to blogspot, in a few weeks it already get into 3rd page (without any backlinking). I thought it's hard to rank using web 2.0

Maybe because it's google property.

So what I learn is:

(1) Sometimes blogspot is easier to rank compared to a .com site
(2) It's completely okay to move your article from one site to another (but make sure you delete the article from your old site and wait for a few days before putting it in the new site)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment