Green

Friday, August 23, 2013

Which Keywords are Best for a TRAVEL BLOG?

Hi,

I decided to launch a travel site, which has the format of a travel blog, but it will be a real site, not a blog - meaning that I'll be doing all the coding and content writing and it will have more features than a blog etc.

But I'm not sure whether I've chosen my keywords well...

How do people find GENERAL TRAVEL BLOGS or in my case: a general travel site?


So far I only managed niche sites, this is way too broad... It will contain destination guides, photos, maybe even reviews and polls. I will have keywords for those.

But for main page - primary keywords I guess it will be "travel", "travel blog", "travel stories", "travel guides"... any more ideas on which keywords kick-in well for general travel sites/blogs?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment