Green

Thursday, August 22, 2013

What do you think of my website?

Code-wise;
+You're using all divs. Some of your elements can use the
    tag instead....and more.
    I'm no expert myself, but as a whole, I guess you need to expand your skills in HTML and CSS, try to write as clean as possible. Here's one guide for you. The mistakes are so common that its called common mistakes. Read more. I know you're thirsty.

    http://techtalkin.com/Thread-So-what-s-wrong-with-your-website-PART-1

    Design-wise;
    +The slogan needs work. I though it was an ad. It's a tagline I guess. Maybe make it smaller, put under the logo where it belongs. Behave like a tagline.

    +Your type design crash big time. It's everywhere. This is due to ugly CSS. Clean it up so you know which is which and to code only the difference. Then your design will be organized. Design-wise, to expand your experience, read here;

    webdesignerwall.com
    webdesignerdepot.com

    ----------

    Good effort, improvise code knowledge and make the habit of writing clean codes. I'm trying that too. Let's make Internet a better world for our codes.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment