Green

Friday, August 30, 2013

Paid premeium membership to sell site- but listing problem - please assist

Hello,

I have been a member for years now - great site. I am here to sell and buy websites.

Recently I paid for a premium membership to save time and sell in the marketplace.

But when I listed, and posted something went wrong.

The data I entered for

Unique Visitors
Page Views
Content Unique to site, etc

somehow got reset.

I tried to edit it myself..and even took the sites advice anus used up my Bump/Relist to try to correct it.. but it still wouldn't let me.

Please help me to either - start my auction over or append the proper data.

here is the link:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/popular-cheating-spouse-employee-software-and-website-with-real-sales.2647560/

I appreciate any help you can provide.


Have a great day,
Jack


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment