Green

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Buying Domains W/ heavy traffic

Hi Guys,

I've been a member on this site for a few years now but I haven't posted or been on since about that time. One of my questions is....


Can you make money with parked domain names?

I have read articles that you can but some have said expect it to be little as a few pennies per day then some have said they make hundreds of dollars per month with 1 parked domain.

The way, I'm looking at it is if you can make $50 per month with 1 and have several others due the same, your in business.

but correct me if I'm wrong, the domain names already have to have traffic to them so that people will click on the advertisements that's provided by the parking provider, is that right?

If that's the case, my best bet is to look for "Domains" for a pretty cheap price at auction whether it be expiring or someone is putting it up for auction themselves.

Please give me your honest opinions and stories.

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment